你好像搞不清楚状况。
You don't seem to understand the situation.
《权力的游戏 第四季》《Game of Thrones Season 4》
我知道我不幸外甥目前的状况。
I'm aware of the present situation of my unfortunate nephew.
《唐顿庄园 第六季》《Downton Abbey Season 6》
你说什么?瑞秋, 我们有个棕色警戒状况。
Excuse me? Rach, We have a code brown situation.
《老友记 第九季》《Friends Season 9》
资产控制部门能在紧急状况下可以使用实弹。
Now, Asset Containment can use live ammunition in an emergency situation.
《侏罗纪世界》《Jurassic World》
我不知道你们在抱怨什么,你们都知道这个状况。
I don't. Look I don't know what you're complaining about now? You were both aware of the situation.
《老友记 第六季》《Friends Season 6》
话说,我估计你也不会在意,考虑到我现在的状况,靠你了。
By the way, I'm figuring you're going to be fine with this, given my present situation. Counting on you.
《火星救援》《The Martian》
总有些新的东西要学习。因为路面上的状况是瞬息万变的,对吗?是的。
There's always something to be learned. Because every situation on the road is unique? Yes.
《傲骨贤妻第七季》《The Good Wife Season 7》
但恐怕不是目前的状况了,斯特恩先生最近越狱了,他正在逃亡中。
Not the present situation, I'm afraid. Mr Stern recently absconded from prison. He's currently on the run.
《唐顿庄园 第六季》《Downton Abbey Season 6》
好了,瑞秋,你先来,一号突发状况,你跟莫妮卡在一起,婚礼就要开始了,莫妮卡想临阵脱逃,开始。
Okay, Rachel, you're up first. Situation No.1: You're with Monica, the wedding is about to start when Monica gets cold feet. Go.
《老友记 第七季》《Friends Season 7》
好吧,我们会假设突发状况来考验你们当伴娘的资格,计分范围从一分到十分,一分是最高分。
Okay, all right, this is how it's gonna work. We're gonna give you hypothetical maid of honor situations and you will be scored on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the highest.
《老友记 第七季》《Friends Season 7》
好,我精神状况不稳定。
Fine, I'm mentally unstable.
《老友记 第六季》《Friends Season 6》
很抱歉,事情竟然出状况。
Oh, hi. Hi. Hi. Sorry, things aren't working out so well.
《老友记 第五季》《Friends Season 5》
现在的状况有点太奇怪了。
Now, things are just gonna be weird.
《超人总动员2》《Incredibles 2》
教练,校队状况如何?特洛伊的状况十分良好把?
So, Coach, how's the team looking? Troy got them whipped into shape?
《歌舞青春》《High School Musical》
我们每个人都有自己身体最佳状况的遗传密码。
Each of us has a code for our optimal physical condition.
《木星上行》《Jupiter Ascending》
现在谢尔顿居然受人欢迎了?到底是什么状况啊?
Now Sheldon's popular? What is happening?
《生活大爆炸 第十季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
或许你该找个人来帮忙让你的财务状况回到正轨。
Maybe you should find someone to help you get your finances under control.
《生活大爆炸 第十季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
你们真行,你们的公司不去核实他们的财务状况吗?
Good for you. Your companies don't verify?
《大空头》《The Big Short》
听起来很熟悉?那是因为我们之前已经受过这种状况。
Sound familiar? That's because we've lived through this scenario before.
《《星际穿越》中的科学》《The Science of Interstellar》
抱歉,我没法同情你那不稳定的睡眠状况,罗威先生。
Forgive me if I'm not sympathetic to the fluctuations of your sleep cycle, Mr. Lowe.
《西部世界 第一季》《Westworld Season 1》